Image and video hosting by TinyPic NEW DESIGN :) Check it out!

What's your favourite season? :)

Contact me :)

Contact me :)
Click the picture :)!
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

My name is tammii. Who am I?

My name is tammii. Who am I?
Find out things about me!!! Click me.

Followers

TRACK ME! :)

Play Chobots!!!

f�r die Homepage

Who has already visited this blog?

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Poetry contest winners :)

Hey chobots :D
The poetry contest winners have been chosen! :)
Those are
BILLYBUBBLE!
It's Autumn, it's Autumn,
it's Autumn time on Cho!
The leaves are falling off the trees
look at their color-now orange it is!
Chistochob is after them -
cleaning all the streets,
my friends are buying candies,
costumes and asking 'trick or treat'!
We've got a lot of parties -
all spooky, fun and fashion shows,
so dear please don't ask me
'What's Autumn?' - it's magic time on Cho!
THELOLMONSTER

As I sit, the day goes by,
From tweeting birds, to buzzing flies,
The autumn trees, the bright blue sky,
My surroundings are alive.
The orange leaves off orange trees,
On the ground, an orange glow they leave,
And all around me, I can see,
Different colours, bright and free.
The wind blows gently against my face,
As if holding me in it's embrace,
The clouds glide slowly, at a fixed pace,
Across the sky, they move with grace.
I never want to leave this spot,
But I know soon the ground will rot,
It will be cold instead of hot,
But I will wait until I have to stop.

And Isabelle with her picture:

Stay safe
 

0 comments:

für homepage