Image and video hosting by TinyPic NEW DESIGN :) Check it out!

What's your favourite season? :)

Contact me :)

Contact me :)
Click the picture :)!
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

My name is tammii. Who am I?

My name is tammii. Who am I?
Find out things about me!!! Click me.

Followers

TRACK ME! :)

Play Chobots!!!

f�r die Homepage

Who has already visited this blog?

Sunday, December 2, 2012

DecemberUpdates

Hey chos :)
Theree have been updated some thing on chobots.
LOOK:



The map is brighter and more colourful again! Cafestreet is looking like times ago, BEAUTIFUL! The news have been actualisied, but the featured player hasn't been. And the street have new names, GINGERBREAD and NORTH POLE! They are brighter again and other colours.

My christmas blog design will be there so
on! Look forward for it (:

Best regards

0 comments:

für homepage