Image and video hosting by TinyPic NEW DESIGN :) Check it out!

What's your favourite season? :)

Contact me :)

Contact me :)
Click the picture :)!
Powered by Blogger.

:)

:)

My name is tammii. Who am I?

My name is tammii. Who am I?
Find out things about me!!! Click me.

Followers

TRACK ME! :)

Play Chobots!!!

f�r die Homepage

Who has already visited this blog?

Saturday, December 8, 2012

House contest!

Wow!
There is already a new contest!

Jake had a great idea he said - what about a house contest? :)
Look at that post in main blog!
Hi Chobots!

It's the time for a house contest! This means you have to decorate your house in the best way possible to get a reward. 

If you want to participate, you have one day to prepare your home! On Saturday, 6 PM Chobots Time you need to find me, Jake, and invite me to your house. I will look at as many houses as I can, and then the winner with the best decorated house will be announced!


The top 2 Chobots will receive a house shirt and citizenship. 
Good luck!
Jake


Awesome!!! Isn't it?  :)
Good luck to everyone I'm sure you all have got gr8 houses (:


0 comments:

für homepage